Up until not so long ago, we used to base our designs on some rather general assumptions about screen size and input type. With the rise of devices with various screen sizes and alternative ways to interact, these assumptions have turned out to be unreliable. We need to upgrade the defaults that we use when we start designing our websites.
Thursday, May 09, 2013
What to look out for for responsive adaptable web design?
An article on the Smashing Magazine website - How Much Has The Web Really Changed? discusses what has changed for the past one decade or so in web development. A lengthy but easy-to-read article.
- How to Turn Off Thumbs.db From Appearing?
- MSSQL: Generate Random String Using SQL
- 11 tips for developing a mobile app that users wil...
- Stop Windows from Restarting Your Computer After W...
- What to look out for for responsive adaptable web ...
- Google Doodle for Malaysia On Polling Day 2013
- GS1 Prefix List - How to Determine Origin of Food ...
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Commercial Video - Going Wireles...
- Official Chrome Extension for Google Keep
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (231)
- ► 2004 (389)