This is the controversial post that resulted in several Singaporeans bloggers uninvited by the organisers of Diner en Blanc event. Food blogger, Daniel Ang, was told to remove his blog post completely because the list of hawker food recommended for the picnic event were considered too not up to standard and too cheap.
Daniel refusal to remove or edit has its consequences. The event organisers' reasons for uninviting the former and other food bloggers was due to shortage of seats. Do you buy this reason? Daniel Ang has posted his stand here.
- Camera phones allowed in these camps from Sep 1 on...
- Kobe Bryant scores 68 points 15 minutes of a Chine...
- The psychology of color
- The controversial post on Diner en Blanc event
- How Big Is Infinity?
- Microsoft New Logo
- Which Is Better: Value Or Yield?
- McDonalds' Mocha or Caramel Frappe at $2
- Vietnam Airline Inflight Bikini Show
- Microsoft Office Supports Apps Now
- Picture of Lee Kwan Yew at National Day Parade 201...
- Tan Kin Lian View on Troll
- The Controversial Post by Tan Kin Lian on Facebook...
- Lee Kwan Yew Walked Out of SGH Today
- NASA Curiosity Landing on the Mars
- Usain Bolt's London Olympics 100m Victory (Lego)
- Ektron - Setting Up Active Directory Single Sign-O...
- Anatomy of a Cross-site Request Forgery Attack
- Microsoft's Free eBooks Collection
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)