The web, of course, is filled with great content—from timely articles to vibrant photos to funny videos. And great content can lead to great conversations. We noticed, however, that it’s still too hard to find and share the things we care about—not without lots of work, and lots of noise. So, we built an online sharing engine called Sparks.
Thanks to Google’s web expertise, Sparks delivers a feed of highly contagious content from across the Internet. On any topic you want, in over 40 languages. Simply add your interests, and you’ll always have something to watch, read and share—with just the right circle of friends:
- Introducing the Google+ project: Real-life sharing, rethought for the web
- Google +Circles: share what matters, with the people who matter most
- Google +Hangouts: stop by and say hello, face-to-face-to-face
- Google +Mobile: share what’s around, right now, without any hassle
- Google +Huddle: a group messaging experience that lets everyone inside the circle know what's going on, right this second
» Introducing the Google+ project: Real-life sharing, rethought for the web | Official Google Blog