Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Sunday, May 01, 2011

GE: Voting out George Yeo will upset "politically balanced picture": SM Goh

Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong said the impact will be significant should Foreign Minister George Yeo and his team in Aljunied GRC be voted out of Parliament.

Personally, I do not wish to see George Yeo being voted out since he is quite a decent MP nor do I want to see Workers' Party 'A' team end up nothing.

GE: Voting out George Yeo will upset "politically balanced picture": SM Goh [via]

1 comment:

  1. I'm from one of the 600series in previos Aljunied.
    They not only change our boss - yeo but also being up-rooted. This make me loss sense of belonging. Feel bad being used as a qi zhi and felt as an new immigrant to a new place. Wondering when we're able to return HOME.

    ReplyDelete

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts