Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alien Invasion: Why Stephen Hawking is Wrong

When one of the highest regarded cosmologist cum physicists - Stephen Hawking speaks, we should take heed. Sir Stephen Hawking talked about the possibility of alien invasion.

If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.

He is also certain that alien life exists in other parts of the universe and uses a mathematical basis for his assumptions.

To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like.

So, just how true is his statement on the existence and nature of extraterrestrial life?

Sir Stephen Hawking, whom I used to read about during my secondary school days, is one of my most respected scientist.

Alien Invasion: Why Stephen Hawking is Wrong [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts