Suppose in 2012, the world will come to an end. What would you want to do before 2012? You must answer it right away.
Help as many people as possible.
Someone else's answer (optimistic)
I want to experience living on the sea (seaman) and see all the beautiful places in this world. Go to the tallest bridge, highest building, highest mountain, largest lake, largest water fall, great wall of china, pyramids etc etc.. do all these with my loved ones..
Do things that i like.. keep a dog, fly kites, quit my job to do things that i like. Also help ppl within my ability..
And also spend lots n lots of time with my family and God...
Say nice words to the ppl around me.. lol
I think the whole world will be a better place to stay in if everyone thinks tht 2012 is the end of the world..
Another person's response to above (pessimistic)
living on the sea >> won't the sea be overcrowded and polluted?
beautiful places in this world >> won't the beautiful places be overcrowded and dirtied?
Go to the tallest bridge, highest building, highest mountain, largest lake, largest water fall >> won't these places be overcrowded and dirtied?
great wall of china >> erm .. will the wall collapse?
So, what's yours?
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- Considering changing Private Shield plan
- Snapshots to external links restored
- Vanguard's Next Move
- 没得吃 mango sticky rice
- Day trading is a bad idea
- Is Las Vegas Sands involved with triads?
- Malicious executables embedded in PDFs run silentl...
- Actually got hardcopy format of financial report
- Fatty Foods May Have a Drug-Like Effect on Your Br...
- My schedule for school
- Do try out the new Google Search Box
- Code Snippet misalignment resolved
- Blog layout revamp results in Code Snippets misali...
- Blogger integrates with Amazon Associates
- Parkway Holdings rallied yet again
- Life insurance in Asia
- Reporters Without Borders tells Singapore leaders ...
- Suddenly missing instant noodles from Taiwan
- All the President's Pens
- Singaporeans are leaving Singapore at a worrying r...
- Parkway Novena Medical Suites See Strong Demand
- Which Browser Should I Use: Firefox or Chrome?
- How To Live Longer?
- Parkway Holdings rally again with Fortis Healthcar...
- 'Last Supper' discovery shocks experts
- COE prices shot up by as much as S$14,000
- Detecting suspicious account activity
- Parkway Holdings share price increased with Fortis...
- Going concern concept and Rickmers Maritime Trust
- UMS Holdings extended yet another 6.380% today
- UMS Holdings extended a further 6.818% again
- Schedule for School
- The Expats Will Rule Singapore
- Facebook Scam Alert: Facebook Profile Spy
- COE prices of cars to shoot up so ...
- The Analects of Confucius
- Considering adding one more stock to my current po...
- Weekly Address: Time for Action on Financial Refor...
- Less than 2 months to go
- Big O notation
- Benefits of increasing the school week
- Laozi 老子 - The Mystic Light
- What type of programmer are you and should you be ...
- Nondeterministic Polynomial (NP) Problems
- Investor Alert List
- Google Chrome latest release comes with translatio...
- Is Bangkok getting dangerous?
- UMS included in Top small-cap picks by CIMB-GK
- UMS Holdings ended 7.317% higher
- CapitalMalls Asia ended 2.575% higher before 22 Ma...
- Trip to USS postponed till 30 April
- RATES OF TAX FOR YEAR OF ASSESSMENT 2010
- Quick preview on Internet Explorer 9
- YouTube allows stop buffering video feature
- the mrbrown show: pok-kai face
- Top 10 Things That Annoy Programmers
- Considering in taking courses related to personal ...
- New CPF Changes in 2010
- Something to cheer for
- My next bus will be arriving in 44 minutes time
- Mah Bow Tan defends HDB policies on Talking Point
- Reds complete blood ritual
- Mondrian Multidimensional K-Anonymity
- Bumpy flight
- No one is indispensable
- Different ways to access Gmail
- Internet ‘In Running’ for Nobel Peace Prize: BBC
- Hope my friend's auntie can survive
- Am waiting for 1 Apr visit to the Universal Studio...
- The Best Jobs in America
- How Google Works?
- Disasters - How to Stay in Business
- Alonso winner, M. Schumacher 6th
- How to stop Buzz from sending you emails into your...
- Dick Lee -- National Song
- Daylight Saving Time & Spring Break
- Lehman Brothers and their US$50 bllion creative ac...
- Robert Shiller on market sentiment
- Robert Shiller on possible double-dip recession in...
- Jack Neo's press conference on recent scandal
- Pleased with myself
- Pay TV providers SingTel, StarHub now required to ...
- NTUC Income increasing expenses?
- Fortis Healthcare to acquire 23.9% of Parkway Hold...
- CapitalMalls Asia to replace Cosco in STI after ha...
- Olivia Ong 王儷婷 -- You and Me
- One Word
- Wonder what's the best method to stay awake
- SMRT Corp rated top transport operator in Singapor...
- Gates deposed by Slim; Slim is richest in the worl...
- Bing shares on search market is up again
- Am surprised oral constitutes such a high percenta...
- Research papers reading again
- Shares ended mostly higher
- Finally done with my CS4236 Assignment 1
- Gmail does not allow executable attachments, not e...
- Hellen Keller classic quote
- Palm oil stocks: Are the good times ending?
- Google Buzz Desktop
- Minister Mah Bow Tan being "worshipped"
- NOL rose 4.232% and nearly breached $2.00 per shar...
- Gingko too powerful
- The Beauty of LaTeX
- THE BEAST FILE: GOOGLE
- Efficient swapping of values using XOR
- Yuan, the renminbi, may rise against the U.S. doll...
- And the Oscar Goes to... Apple?
- Jack Neo admits affair
- YouTube Makes Captioning Available to All
- Looking into buying CapitaMalls Asia Limited
- Answer: How to find a set of coordinates in a boun...
- Interesting research papers to read on WEP key rec...
- Upgrade to Office 2010 for free if you have Office...
- Current stock portfolio
- Received Letter of Commendation
- Treat paying citizens better at casino
- Parkway Holdings breaches S$3.00 per share on intr...
- On Gingko with Brahmi
- UMS Holdings up 5.555%
- How to find a set of coordinates in a bounded 2D s...
- Taiwan 6.4-magnitude earthquake
- Project management can also be "fun"
- Chile quake moved Earth's axis, shortened days by ...
- Analysing millions and millions of tuples
- Gaga for Google Broadband
- Is Microsoft Behind Google's Italy Woes?
- ST Engineering's Electronics Arm wins S$10m Contra...
- Do NOT hit the F1 key if a website tells you to
- Polytechnic diploma course costs about S$13,000 in...
- What would you want to do if the world comes to an...
- Am finally warmed up
- Panopticlick - How unique and trackable is your br...
- UMS Holdings profit up 10 fold in 4QFY09
- IT Show 2010
- Cosco to drop from STI while CapitaMalls Asia to b...
- NOL is skyrocketing !
- Thanks for the ...
- Gmail: Fast new windows
- Neptune Orient Lines (NOL) is the best performing ...
- Google acquires photo editing company Picnik
- HP ships powerful Tablet to compete with Apple's i...
- AIG Sells Asian Life Unit to Prudential Plc for $3...
- New lifestyle to fail immediately
- ▼ March (143)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)