Google Street View has arrived in Singapore - making it the first in Southeast Asia to have a virtual street guide based on photographs.
The photo above shows a car by Google travelling around on the streets of Singapore, taking snapshots of the little island.
Google Street View launched in Singapore [via]
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- Thoughts for 2009
- Places I visited in Thailand from 25 - 31 Dec 2009...
- Tempted to subscribe mobile broadband?
- Back from Bangkok
- Track Santa now
- View SkyDrive files in Windows Explorer using SkyD...
- Google - The meaning of open
- Bangkok red shirts to stage rally on 27 & 28 Dec
- Christmas and New Year Period - Foreign Market Sch...
- Pleased with my exam results
- Long day tomorrow
- Three Reasons To Sell A Share
- Principles of Accounts - Which is right?
- Unit trust fees slashed to 1%
- Chinese banks hide 'pool of credit risk': Fitch
- Rise and Fall in Dubai
- Warren Buffett remark on Gold
- Are banks getting even bigger?
- New rules on telco contract duration to benefit co...
- Accounting of Love
- Stocks mostly gain
- Got a special gift from Experts-Exchange :)
- A guide to privacy on Facebook
- Weekly Address: Learning from History to Reform Wa...
- Facebook accounts hacked
- Google launches its own Dictionary service
- Offline Gmail graduates from Labs
- Google Quick Scroll is a browser extension that he...
- Warren Buffett Investment Advice
- One–Year Extension of 4% Floor Rate for all SMA an...
- Minister Mentor Lee paid millions for not doing th...
- The "mrbrown and the flood" column that was remove...
- Gmail Labs finally allows setting default text sty...
- How HTML5 Will Change the Way You Use the Web
- Google Street View launched in Singapore
- Microsoft denies 'Black Screen of Death' is linked...
- Dubai financial debacle will make Thaksin more des...
- Yet another interesting video on Mae Klong Railway...
- Maeklong Market Railway
- ▼ December (41)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)