Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Friday, October 02, 2009

My Job Work Plan - Need to be 70.67% more productive

I have counted that there are a total of 64 working days for the last quarter of 2009, after excluding public holidays like 27 Nov's Hari Raya Haji and 25 Dec's Christmas Day.

Since I have 10.5 days of leave, 1 week of ICT, 1x2 weeks of training, half a day of exam leave, and half a day for PMP certification exam, I won't be in office for a total of 26.5 days.

Simple calculation reveals that I will be in office for only 37.5 days or 58.59% for the remaining 3 work months. This means, my productivity rate has to be at 170.67% or 70.67% more to be able to achieve original 64 working days of throughput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts