Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Monday, September 07, 2009

Survived meeting marathon but was left dehydrated

I managed to survive today's meeting marathon from 0900hrs to 1730hrs in a "cold" room but was left feeling dehydrated after realizing I had not had enough water. What goes out must come back in. I left the meeting earlier because I have a lecture to attend to, right after I had presented my part, before it ended officially at 1845hrs.

It is a long day with only two 5-minutes break, one in the morning and the second in the afternoon. Pizza was served for lunch and we had a working lunch, meaning to say, we discussed and lunch at the same time.

This is not my longest meeting so far, but is certainly one of the longest and most torturous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts