Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stressful but am looking for joy in it

I am indeed really stressful from now onwards but I will try my best to find joy in them, setting daily milestones and achieving them one by one.

I remembered the last time I broke down from stress was during my final year as a NUS undergraduate. Back then, I accelerated and took one additional module which happened to be a 5MC (normal is 4MC) module. Stress overwhelmed me and I actually made an abrupt decision to spend overnight in school, determined to complete an individual project, but slept in the end doing nothing. A call to my ex-girlfriend calmed my emotions. That was 4 years ago.

Stress sources are 1) 2 project milestones to be achieved by year end with the very much depleted working days due to 1-week long of ICT, 1-week long of course, 10 annual leaves to be cleared, 2) School work, 3) PMP Certification Exam, and responsibilities and commitments in assisting my mother to settle new house's administrative and logistics matters.

Seeking joy in seeing tasks to completion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts