Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flight Trial Celebration at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant

Yesterday, we had an informal self-sponsored mini celebration on the success of our very first flight trial for our project at VivoCity's Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant. The lunch was with my DSO colleagues - 1) my boss who was not so involved in the trial, 2) a colleague who was deployed at Lim Chu Kang, and 3) a colleague who was deployed at Pulau Tekong. The last time I patronized this German restaurant was about 1.5 years ago, with my ST colleagues.

This time round, we ordered Brotzeit's most famous German pork knuckles, Würstelplatte (authentic sausage platter with spicy chicken sausages, Nürnberger pork bratwurst, mini pork cheese sausages, weisswurst sausage and garlic sausage with sauerkraut and mustard), Brotzeitflade Speck (thin crust fladenbrot with belly bacon, onions, vine ripened cherry tomatoes, chili and mozarella cheese), and Original Munich Lager.

This second time at Brotzeit was definitely much better than my first time, mainly because of its purpose, despite I need not had to pay for my first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts