Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Pledge

ALRIGHT, I have decided to take up a freelance project after almost 2 months of consideration (I never replied him all along). I thought I should just use this project to test my own limit to keep my brain working once again. My brain has been pretty lethargic and slow in processing for the past few months. MIPS needs to be increased!

The newly added workload is not going to make me feel more time constrained, but rather, I am going to make sure I have more spare time for other stuff.

I am going to make sure my productivity is raised.

I am going to cut down on some of the habits I used to shun but have since picked up recently.

I am never going to use the word "tired" again.

I am going to get back to my Uni days' shape.

I am going to find back my motivation.

I am going to stop procrastinating and get myself PMP certified as soon as possible instead of wasting my time postponing it the first time round.

I am going to make sure my productivity level is to go up and more personal time is created.

I have wasted too much time.

This is not an aspiration. IT IS A PLEDGE.

One more day before my big project officially starts.

2 comments:

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts