Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I own mainly long term growth shares

I currently only hold onto shares that have potential of growth in the long term. To name a few, they are ST Engineering and SMRT. As far as I can, I will hold onto them perpetually and just get dividends. I am currently looking into adding 1 or 2 more high yield blue chips for dividends.

Stocks considered to be of mid-term and cyclical that I currently own are Koh Brothers and Marco Polo Marine. So far, they are both trading above waters. I may consider REITS if they ever start to fall, and some shipping trust when opportunity arrives.

I do have 1 stock that I badly wish to sell off whenever there is an opportunity. I do not understand why I bought that in the first place! The stock is UMS Holdings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts