Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Saturday, June 13, 2009

To-do List getting longer

My to-do list is getting longer day by day all because my 2 projects at work have their next major milestone set at end of the month instead of 2-3 months later. I have been working overtime for the past 3 days.

My to-do list for this weekend
  1. Plan itinerary for my Bangkok trip
  2. Clear my backlog of articles to read (13 to date).
  3. Participate in a linguistic research project conducted by Universität Trier.
  4. Help buy a new fan.
  5. Review my stock portfolio.
  6. Complete my monthly progress report early instead of month-end.
  7. Read through fine prints before I book examination date for my PMP certification exam.
  8. Go back to work on a Sunday tomorrow.
More coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts