Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Problem to window automatically opening on my blog resolved

I have found the root problem to windows automatically opening when my blog is visited. The problem looks to be due to Google Followers gadget. This is a gadget provided by Google itself.

I have removed the Google Followers gadget completely.

Internet Explorer Window Automatically Opening
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_thread/thread/a65d5f39bfbd8329/5396a4bdd3d1edb7?lnk=raot&pli=1

2 comments:

  1. Dear Loh Hon Chun,

    Thanks very much for your interesting blog. It's always nice to see how people on the other side of the globe live, how they share the same joys and sorrows, what they do in their free time, etc.

    I actually have a question about your blog. Would you mind helping us with a linguistic research project? We're compiling data from various Singaporean weblogs (no worries, the entries themselves will be anonymised so nobody will know it's your blog). If you want to take part and/or have more questions, drop me a note ( hack2301@uni-trier.de RE: Question ) so that I can then send you the 'official' project eMail. We'd really appreciate your help.

    Thanks very much in advance!
    Best regards,
    - Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you from Germany?
    I will send an email to you later.

    ReplyDelete

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts