Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Saturday, June 27, 2009

OMG! Record breaking number of posts for any month!

OMG! I just realized I just break my own personal record on the number of posts ever made on any month. The spare time I have is channelled into work, reading, thinking and more thinking.

The latest thought I have on mind is wonder if I am given a chance to work in Israel, will I say yes. Why not? I once missed a chance working overseas in Bangkok because of personal commitments and ended up giving up the job, joining another company and missing my warm and friendly colleagues. But I never regretted making that decision at that moment.

我想太多了。

2 comments:

  1. Dun mind a fren making a spoiler comment here. Do rem you have a masters needed to be completed, when you are considering an opportunity to work overseas. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost forgotten about my Masters.
    But it is just "what-if" above..

    hongjun

    ReplyDelete

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts