I just cannot but applaud U.S. President Obama for his move in capping pay of top executives who are federal aid.
"For top executives to award themselves these kinds of compensation packages in the midst of this economic crisis is not only in bad taste it's a bad strategy and I will not tolerate it as President. We're going to be demanding some restraint in exchange for federal aid so that when firms seek new federal dollars, we won't find them up to the same old tricks. Top executives at firms receiving extraordinary help from US taxpayers will have their compensation capped at USD 500,000 a fraction of the salaries that have been reported recently."
Obama announces compensation caps for top executives [via]
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- Citigroup and AIG Look Doomed
- 梁靜茹 Fish Leong - 沒有如果
- Do you need to turn off your PC at night?
- Information Architects - Web Trends on Tokyo Metro...
- Microsoft Excel Zero-Day Vulnerability
- U.S. Department of State - 2008 Human Rights Repor...
- My Email Was Thought to Be Scam By Some
- Singapore - Crossroads of the East 1938
- Credit Card Debts Ballooning - The Next Bubble?
- Gmail Allows Multi-Select Files and Attach Them Wi...
- President Obama Addresses Economic Crisis
- Obama Talked on Recovery Plan Receive Countless St...
- Experts Exchange Goes Mobile
- Explanation for Gmail Outage from the Gmail Team
- Workaround to Get Gmail Work
- System Wide GMail Outage
- Oscar 2009 Winners
- Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury ...
- Interesting Article on Intellectual Property (IP)
- Singapore IT Landscape
- Ex-President Ong Teng Cheong - The People's Presid...
- President Nathan Breaks Silence On the Use of Rese...
- Mobile Phones Chargers to Standardize
- Speech By Dr Lee Boon Yang at Launch of IDA Intern...
- Several Players Enter Into the Already Crowded Sma...
- Microsoft Announces Windows Mobile 6.5
- Jackie Chan donates antique collection to Singapor...
- Google Holiday Logo for Valentine's Day 2009
- Reason Why Not to Run Windows as 'Administrators'
- Bespin - Code in the Cloud
- 1234567890 Day - What's Your Local Date Time?
- Removing Duplicates from a Table in SQL Server
- Change of 2009 Deepavali Date
- It's time to party like it's 1234567890
- Critical IE, Exchange Flaws in Microsoft's Patch T...
- Scolari sacked as Chelsea manager
- Tertiary students seek lower public transport fare...
- Ho Ching to Step Down from Temasek Holdings
- Microsoft Smartphone Rumors Gain Steam
- Overwhelmed With Things-To-Do
- Windows 7 Shortcuts Enables the Best Win7 Shortcut...
- Obama Cap Top Executives Pay for Companies Receivi...
- Windows 7 and its Different Editions Available
- Applied for Singapore Computer Society Professiona...
- Gmail Adds New Move To and Labels Drop-Downs
- Relatively Quiet Stock Market
- What Using Windows 7 Multitouch is Like
- MergePDF Combines PDF Documents for Free
- STOMP Controversy on TPJC Case
- Google Search Glitch Marks All Sites As "This site...
- ▼ February (50)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)