Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Singapore Raise Electricity Tariff While Hong Kong Lowers Theirs

Singapore's Energy Market Authority (EMA) announced electricity tariff to go up by 21% from Oct 2008 onwards while Hong Kong CLP Power announced 3% reduction.

What does this show?

Singapore - Electricity Bill to Go Up by 21%
http://hongjun.blogspot.com/2008/09/electricity-bill-to-go-up-by-21.html

Hong Kong - CLP Cuts Electricity Tariff
https://www.clpgroup.com/Media/CurRel/news/Pages/20080923_02.aspx

3 comments:

  1. You have shared such a useful piece of information. Thanks for sharing this post. I would like to read more from your site, so I have bookmarked your website.
    Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    Also, visit the blog posted by me.
    Hp Error 49.4c02

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting.
    Also, visit the blog posted by me.
    HP Printer in Error State

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was searching for websites that dealt with Offshore Software development when I saw your article.

    data recovery in dubai

    ReplyDelete

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts