Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another NSMan Collapsed During Training

Private (PTE) Joe Foo Wei Rong, a 20-year-old National Serviceman, died during training on Tuesday morning 6.05am while doing chin-ups at Lim Chu Kang Camp. Private Foo was a full-time National Serviceman from the 4th Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment.

I used to be from the 4th Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment (4 SIR) myself during my NS days.

Full-time NSman collapsed and died after training activity
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/379403/1/.html

1 comment:


  1. Your work is looking excellent, and I would suggest taking assistance from Software development Dubai to develop an application, which will help you in your design work.

    lg washing machine service centre

    ReplyDelete

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts