About half of existing ERP gantries islandwide will see their rates increase from 7 July.
The electronic road pricing (ERP) rates for 32 of 65 gantries will increase by between 50 cents and $2. The gantries are primarily in the Central Business District (CBD) and Orchard Road.
Five new ERP gantries along the Singapore River will also be activated on 7 July.
According to MANY MANY previous statements made by the Land Transport Authority (LTA) of Singapore, ERP rates need to be revised to ease traffic. They believe by doing so, traffic flow will be smoother. Yet this time the same old argument is being passed.
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- Speech by Mr Tharman at ABS AGM 2008
- Is US Retirement Savings Playing a Part in Driving...
- Starhub Network Signal Reception Puzzling
- Looks Like Some Nice Astronomical Sightings for En...
- Safer Authentication with a One-Time Password Solu...
- CLR Inside Out - Large Object Heap Uncovered
- Test Your Web Design in Different Browsers
- Tools And Techniques to Identify Concurrency Issue...
- Bill Gates bids a teary farewell to Microsoft
- Windows Messenger MSN - The .info Scam
- CASE Says Most Cooked Food Costs $2.50 and Below P...
- How to Redeem POSB Everyday Card Dollars?
- Many Ministers Becoming Millionaires
- Mediacorp Radio Yes 93.3 Running On Vignette Porta...
- Crude Oil Rose US$4 in 10 Minutes
- BBC News: 10 Tips to Relieve Insomnia
- Adobe Releases Acrobat 9 with Portfolios, Sharing,...
- Nokia to Open Source Symbian a Threat to Microsoft...
- Minimize Blocking in SQL Server
- SQL Server 2008 New Data Types
- China's Shaolin Temple Launches Online Store
- Google Gmail Sending Limit
- The Bill Gates Exit Interview
- WTS Sony Ecrisson G900 Mobile [ SOLD ]
- Quick And Easy Method to Remove Formatting When Yo...
- Singapore CPI Up 7.5% in May 2008
- Singapore Ranked 2nd in Enabling Trade Index 2008
- I am a Hubber
- Lander Finds Ice on Mars Or Is It Just Salt?
- Verdict On Service Level of the 3 Telcos
- Why is Oil So High?
- Make SQL Server 2008 New Date Data Types Work on ....
- Firefox 3.0 Hit By The First Bug
- Turn RSS Feeds into PDF Files for Your PDA
- 蘇打綠 (Soda Green) - 這天
- 蘇打綠 (Soda Green) - 無與倫比的美麗
- 蘇打綠 (Soda Green) - 小情歌
- Yahoo! Mail Adds 2 New Domains
- Please Ignore Fast Cash Ads on Bus Stops
- Running Mozilla Firefox on Thumb Drive
- Watch Firefox 3.0 in Action
- Petronas Bosses Accused of "Living Like Kings"
- Firefox Website Down
- Firefox 3.0 to Launch on 17 Jun 17:00 UTC (10am PD...
- The History of Firefox 1.0 to 3.0 in Screenshots
- E-mail etiquette for wireless devices
- Suggestions to 3 Singapore Telcos
- UOB NOW Card Without NETS Capability
- ERP Rates Revised North Again
- CPF Minimum Sum Up to S$106,000
- Singapore Economic Data Looks Discouraging
- Speed Testing the Latest Web Browsers
- Opera 9.5 to Run on Thumb Drive
- Google + Yahoo
- Same Sex Marriages to Boost California's Economy
- Another Protest Due to High Fuel Prices
- Berners-Lee Says Future of Web is a Semantic One
- Our Bus Drivers Need Protection Against Unreasonab...
- Google Co-Founder, Sergy Brin, Books Space Flight
- Firefox 3 to Launch on 17th June
- Asia IT Salary Benchmarks
- Software Development is Research
- Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- The Role of a Financial Adviser on Your Investment...
- Credit Suisse says inflation for May or June may h...
- Can You Read This - Text Jumble
- How SMRT Train Fares Are Calculated
- Google Makes RSS Embedding Easy
- Peak oil Implications For Actuaries
- Watched Kung Fu Panda
- Why Software is Complex
- Asia's best managed companies: Singapore
- Is SQL Server 2005 Integration With .NET CLR Usefu...
- Google Launches Gmail Labs
- Five Best Antivirus Applications
- Hong Kong is Most Dangerous Domains to Surf
- ST Electronics - First $1 Billion ICT Company in S...
- Malaysia Raises Petrol Prices by 40%
- Caught in SMRT Train
- Microsoft Extends XP Deadline
- Adobe and Their Own Online Office
- Google Finance Showing Live Stock Prices
- Is HyperWebEnable.com a Scam?
- Strength of ST Engineering
- Is Singapore Soccer Team Worthy of a World Cup Pla...
- Teen Crowned Thailand's Most Beautiful Transvestit...
- NTUC Income Reasons Behind Bonus Restructure
- SMRT Finally Replied After 6 Days
- ▼ June (89)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)