If you are unhappy with the recent NTUC Income arbitrary cut in annual bonus, you can take part in a Collective Protest against this action.
Mr Tan Kin Lian, former CEO of NTUC Income, has drafted out a petition letter for this protest. You may visit his blog for more details on how to go about doing this. Just take note that the petition letter is to reach Mr Tan for consolidation by 25th May to make it in time for NTUC Income AGM which is to be held on 30th May 2008. The more signatures collected, the better it is.
This is not a movement. I call this freedom of expression on our disagreement. Ask before you take our money. This is very basic.
Details on the Collective Protest
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- Market Roundup 26-30 May 08
- Creating Contact Us Form Using Google Docs
- The Internet is Killing You - Making Us Narrow Min...
- What is pwdump?
- Equitable Life VS NTUC Income
- Ophcrack - Crack Windows Password Easily
- Google Earth Goes Browser
- Find Out What Fonts An Image Is Using
- Adobe Flash Player Prone to Remote Code-Execution ...
- Vietnam - Heading for Currency Crisis?
- IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer...
- Collective Protest on NTUC Income Recent Bonus Cut...
- Tiger Airways to charge for all checked-in baggage...
- Last Thing You Don't Wish On Space - Toilet Malfun...
- Google Code AJAX Libraries - Hosting Most Popular ...
- Windows 7.0 to be Launched in Jan 2010
- Facebook to Open Source Facebook Platform for Open...
- How to Protect a Stolen Mobile Phone
- George Soros Says Rocketing Oil Prices is a Bubble...
- The Great Singapore Sale 2008 (23 May - 20 July)
- SMRT Train Fare Structure - Leaves Me Puzzled
- Photos of Mount Kota Kinabalu Trip
- Unit Testing Transact-SQL Code
- TinEye - Image Search Engine
- ICJ Awards Pedra Branca Sovereignty to Singapore
- Singapore Inflation at 7.5% for April 2008
- OCBC and StandChart Emerge Winners to Take Care of...
- The DBA Daily Checklist
- Back from Mount Kota Kinabalu Trip
- Away from 15-19 May to Mount Kota Kinabalu
- Poor Service Encountered at Army Market
- At Johor Bahru City Square McDonalds
- Standalone Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Image f...
- Is NTUC Income Spending $2,000 Per Chair True?
- Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited Buy ST Engi...
- Puppy Linux - OS for Flash Drive at Less Than 100M...
- Is NTUC Income Spending Millions Extravagantly?
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Available for Down...
- Deepest Condolences to Victims Affected by Myanmar...
- Collective Protest Against NTUC Income Recent Arbi...
- Microsoft Withdraws Proposal to Acquire Yahoo!
- The ABCs of Securing Your Wireless Network
- Are Singaporeans Taking Public or Private Transpor...
- AVG 8.0 Free Version Out for Download
- Raffles Place Ghost Turns Out to be a Hoax
- Labour Day - An Opportunity to Express Themselves
- Labor Day in US - First Monday of September
- Singapore's GIC may invest in more banks
- ▼ May (48)
- ► 2007 (479)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)