Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

881 OST - 最后一口气



*Chinese lyrics

《最后一口气》
演唱:明珠姐妹

有病有痛真干苦
wu bin wu tia jin gan ko
Suffering from sickness and pain is so torturous,
出出入入四排埔
chu chu lip lip si pai po
Shuffling in and out of four-bounded walls [the hospital].
打针会落头发
pa zan eh lak tao mo
Injections cause the hair to fall,
吃药强要吐
jia yo kiong be tou
While the strong medicine induces nausea;
归日倒块眠床铺
gui jit dou teh min cheng po
Waiting for the end whilst bed-ridden.

求天公我来求佛祖
kiow ti gong gua lai kiow hu zuo
Begging the gods, and begging Buddha,
乎我好好来行路
hu gua ho ho lai kia lou
To let me go in peace.
叫父母您著来娶我
kiuo bei bu nin diu lai chua gua
Calling out to my parents, you must come and fetch me,
娶我甲您来作伴
chua gua ka nin lai zou pa
Fetching me to accompany you [in the afterlife].

今年只有四十外
kin ni zi wu si zap gua
I'm only 40 plus this year,
乎病甲我来折磨
hu bin jia gua lai zhe bua
Yet sickness comes to torture me.
死袜死 活袜活
si bue si wa bue wa
Wishing for death, but unable to die; wishing for life, yet unable to truly live.
剩半条命地啦拖
chun pua diao mia di lei tua
Left with half a life, being a burden to others.

Chorus x2

人生我已经看破
lin sieng gua yi geng kua pua
I have seen past this ephemerality called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts