Public Internet access was cut off last Friday to prevent outflows of videos, photographs and information about their current crackdown on the biggest protests against military rule. Internet cafes were shut down as well. ISP customer service helpdesk had also stopped operation.
Myanmar's already limited access to outside world is now made even worst.
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- ► 2008 (838)
- Personality Test
- The Disjointed GDrive (or Where Do I Upload My Fil...
- Internet Services Goes Down In Myanmar
- Forgot to Pay Bills Again
- Singapore Is The Most Business Friendly
- Beware of stock tips in e-mail and text messages
- Now We Have MENA
- Improved sales advisory guide to help consumers ma...
- Excel 2007 Can't Multiply
- Microsoft's Open Source Website Launched
- SilverLight To Run On Linux
- Gmail 2.0
- All Phone Chargers To Standardized In The Future
- Apple Legend Woz Blasts iPhone Price Drop And Refu...
- What Tarot Card Are You?
- Internet Rule Over Sex
- Powering Up Again
- 20 SGX firms make the cut in Forbes Asia 200
- Enjoy 0% brokerage charge and more!
- USD Drop Against SGD
- Stocks: Percentage Gain Required to Recover Loss
- Federal Reserve Statement
- Keylogging worm discovered on Skype
- Federal Reserve Cut Interest Rates By 50 Basis Poi...
- 10 Easy Arithmetic Tricks
- USB 3.0 To Be Released Soon
- US Federal to Announce Decision In Few Hours Time
- Google Presentations Is OUT
- Yahoo to acquire business software maker Zimbra
- Microsoft Lose EU Antitrust Case
- Getting Busy At Work
- What is the yen carry trade
- How to Extract Pictures from Powerpoint
- How To Stay With MSN 7.5
- Google is 10 Years Old
- A loss
- There's No Free Lunch
- NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standa...
- A quick guide to sub-prime issues
- Hit 2,000,000 Expert Points
- Selected groups may be exempted from compulsory an...
- Windows Live Translator
- Money Mind On Channelnewsasia
- Save the Polar Bears
- Experts-Exchange Signatures (9-Sep 07)
- Malaysia's Budget 2008
- Added New BizFinance Tag
- What is meant by “Independent Financial Adviser” a...
- Aggressive Prudential Financial Adviser
- C# Split Method (Ignore Empty Elements)
- Investors to be Cautious as 9/11 Approaches
- Windows Live Package
- Google Reader Now Has Search Feature
- Microsoft's Silverlight, Flash's competitor, Will ...
- 10 Questions and Answers About Google Phone
- Whiten your Teeth with Strawberries
- China Oilfield Technology Seeks Listing in SGX
- Defining Success
- The 100 Most Powerful Women (2007)
- ▼ September (59)
- ► 2006 (338)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)