Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Friday, June 01, 2007

Getting Bored at Work

Ever since my colleague left, I am getting so bored in my current attached workplace. Sometimes, I end up being alone in lab. Sometimes, I end up having lunch by myself. People in my attached workplace always mingle around among themselves and attached staff like me are often being disregarded. It's getting really boring at work.

Not only this, I do feel attached staff are "deprived" of the many various benefits being enjoyed by those who are in their parent company. Applying to go for courses is so much difficult.

I am often not getting updates from my parent company and I am not aware of what's happening in my parent company. At times when I need to go back to my parent company to attend some roadshows, my attached company always find means to excuse me. So sad.

I endure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts