IE7 was released to the general public few days ago. What many do not realize is that it is being sent out as a high priority automatic update to Windows XP SP2 users. So many/most users are likely to update like it or not. It could lead to problems for some unknown reason if IE7 is running on a computer causing some legacy system not to function. In any case there is a tool to block the automatic update for IE7 this tool can be found here:
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- Windows Vista Mail
- CNET 10 Biggest Downloads
- It's Me!!!
- Netvibes Halloween Theme
- Bring killed tabs back from the dead (Firefox 2.0)...
- Dream of Multitabs Tabs for Search Engine?
- We’re Google. So Sue Us.
- Standard Chartered Bank 2FA
- UOB 2FA
- Internet Banking in Singapore
- Top 10 open source Windows apps
- Toolkit to Disable Automatic Delivery of Internet ...
- NTU Student survey
- IE7 vs Firefox 2: The memory usage showdown
- Internet Explorer 7 is OUT
- IE7 Won't Default to Live Search in Vista
- Flapjax Simplifies AJAX Development
- Install Vista, Buy Graphics Card
- Google Hacking + Google Proxy
- Why Green Tea Helps to Lose Weight
- 8 Internet Explorer, Firefox Features That Matter ...
- New SQL Truncation Attacks And How To Avoid Them
- Survey: Microsoft IIS 6 Ahead of Apache
- Google Docs and Spreadsheet
- All Singaporeans to enjoy free wireless broadband ...
- Google Picks Up YouTube for $1.65 Billion
- Google in Talks to Buy YouTube
- Pen Spinning
- SearchMash, a New Google Search Site
- ▼ October (30)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)