Got this email from a stranger.
Who do you think am I!!!
You think I will help you!!!
If you need help, at least write politely.
I am working on a script, right now it's a function and a bunch of subroutines.
All together the script is about 2000 lines long.
How long would it take you to convert it to a class?
I think the further development would go much quicker if I had this as a class to work with and keep adding all functionality I have
Please let me know what you might need from me to give me better idea and hopefully to get started on this?
- ► 2012 (318)
- ► 2011 (1050)
- ► 2010 (1303)
- ► 2009 (1010)
- ► 2008 (838)
- ► 2007 (479)
- Who Do You Think Am I?
- Tiring Work
- Eat and Watch Today
- Windows Media Player 11 Beta Is Out
- Windows Vista Capable and Premium Ready PCs
- Happy Birthday to EE
- 20 Questions About Windows Vista
- Gmail Photo Is Up For Me
- Cool Gmail New Feature
- World Cup Virus Season Kicks Off
- Mac Could Get Infected at Boot Camp
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5
- Security Threats Rising For Apple Macs, Report Sho...
- SG Rally
- IE7 Search Box Fuels Google-Microsoft Rivalry
- Problem In New NS Portal
- Labor Day in US
- Return of the Browser Wars... Literally
- Microsoft Smokes Out Office Pirates
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2005 (232)
- ► 2004 (389)