Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Problem In New NS Portal

My email to them.

Hi,

I just attempted a first login to the new NS portal. I must admit the overall experience is quite pleasant if I were using IE browser. However, the surfing experience of the ever-growing number of Firefox users should be taken care of.

There one obvious problem I see when using Firefox 1.5.

1) Navigational menu does not work well. On hover on any of the child items of the top menu, the collapsed menu does not stay. It makes my navigation experience impossible. To get around with this problem, I actually have to get to the homepage or the site map in order to find my destination link.

Please resolve this problem ASAP because the reputation of NCS is at stake. Thanks and hope everyone will have a pleasant surfing experience in this new NS portal.


Regards
Loh Hon Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts