Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Friday, October 15, 2004

So happy for my gf. She scored 53% for her CS2105 network test and I believe 50% is the average. I knew that was a tough paper with many new policies implemented, like getting marks deducted for wrong MCQ answers and that was never the case for my time. On top of that, they even had structured questions!

I am also happy for her stats paper. When I asked her how much she got, she gave me the gloomy look and answered me only after my 2hr lecture. This really made me worried. After my lecture ended, she showed me her script and my worry was all along unnecessary. She scored 66 out of 80! That is above average :)

Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts