Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Just woke up not long ago and here I am in front of my laptop again working on my project. That's my life for this semester.

Logged onto NUS IVLE forum and found some are discussing how come the stipulated workload for my 3MCs CS2281 module has doubled from what is printed in the faculty's site. ARGH!!! Another programming assignment to be handed in on the week where I have got my Practical Examination. That's a bit demanding for a 3MC module. If I am not wrong, other modules will not introduce any practical assignments on the week where there's a test. That policy applies to my CS2106 and also to some other modules which I am exempted from like CS1101 and CS1102.

Stressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts