Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Yesterday night, I was actually waiting and hoping my friend will sms or call me asking me if I wish to study in school today. But it never came. I decided to send her a good night message with a crappy self-proclaimed theorem "No dreams theorem". "No dreams theorem" states that no dreams is better than sweet dreams because very oftenly one will wake up forgetting what he/she has dreamt of. So I guess it is better to have no dreams than waking up forgetting a sweet dream. Trying to recall a sweet dream can be painful, isn't it?

Enough of my crap. I have been talking rot just too often ever since I entered NS that some of my friends are calling me lamer.

Never mind. I will stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts