Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Thursday, October 02, 2003

She is not my friend anymore

Lent my unix notes to her few years ago. Last week, I called her for my notes but then she said "I am busy", "Do you really need it?", "Can't you borrow a textbook from the library? Isn't it the same?". Yes she shouted at me as if I were in the wrong. She promised to find the notes end of this week because she has to work everyday till LATE NIGHT which means she will not be at home at night. But then I received a sms from her this evening saying she could not find my notes and accused me that they were with her in the first place! SMS from her in the evening -> she is at home but then this contradicts with what she said about her working everyday till late night. I guess she did not even attempt to search for my notes.

So disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts