Search This Blog

Google Analytics

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Irritating Surveyor

There were more than one irritating phone calls today and they kept ringing again and again even though I made hostile confrontations to the caller. The caller was supposed to perform a survey on me asking questions like number of independents and dependents in my household, family total income, estimated monthly expenditure, et cetera. Even though I answered these questions in a half-hearted attitude and of course some were deemed fictitious, the man kept his cool and continued his interview in his utmost politeness. I guessed the survey was not going to end so soon and so I ended the call by telling him to call back later. Yes he really did call back later but this time of course no one gonna answered his many call-back-later calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do provide your constructive comment. I appreciate that.

Popular Posts